End Stage Renal Failure or Kidney Failure Homeopathy Treatment
by Dr Harshad Raval Md Homeopathy
End stage Renal failure is a final common path way for a number of disease processes and associated with significant morbidity and mortality. In modern medicine approach dialysis and kidney transplant but its not rational approach but its temporary phase not complete cure end stage renal failure or crf. In homeopathy medicine develop immunizations in neoprene and maintenance remain neoprene and filtrations his blood, After some time stop increase s.creatinin level and reduced 50% and steady further continue treatment well experience homeopath then again rejoined neoprene.
It is very important to know the high frequency of this disease, the multiple causes, the significant morbidity and a logical clinical approach to renal failure which will help to illuminate the cause and then to proceed to a proper therapy. A decrease in renal function is sufficient to result in retention in the body of nitrogenous waste such as blood, urea, nitrogen and creatinine. The hall mark of renal failure is progressive azotaemia caused by the accumulation of the nitrogenous end products of metabolism. This accumulation is accompanied by a wide-range of other disturbances depending on the severity and duration of the renal dysfunction. These include metabolic derangements such as metabolic acidosis and hyperkalemia, disturbances of body fluid balance and effects on many other organ systems.
It results from a decrease in renal blood flow. The glomerular filtration rate is reduced and the kidney retains water and salt, causing Oliguria, production of concentrated urine and a progressive inability to excrete nitrogenous wastes.Decreased blood flow is one cause of damage to the kidney. Acute renal failure may occur when there is extremely low blood pressure the patient may suffer from trauma, septic shock, haemorrhage, severe vomiting, diarrhoea, burns and associated dehydration or other severe or complicated illness.
Renal failure usually occurs as the internal structures of the kidney are suddenly or slowly destroyed. It is a complex collection of disease processes with a poorly understood pathophysiology. An inflammatory are probably the most common causes. Most acute renal failure occurs as secondary to bacterial infection particularly with streptococcal such as the impetigo and throat infections. Chronic failure commonly noticed with hypertension and diabetes damage the vascular walls. Smoking causes atherosclerotic changes of the arterial walls.Nephrotoxic drugs and metals could ruin the cellular complex as in prolonged chemical medication. Disorders in metabolism and immunity is also to be considered.
A simple mechanical or functional obstruction to the free flow of urine precludes, its excretion and renal failure occurs. It commonly happens with kidney stones, urethral stricture and prost The symptoms are sudden in acute renal failure and gradual in chronic. The initial symptoms are noticed with renal physiopathology as reduction in urinary put out and accumulation of fluid. The accumulation of waste products also produces impairment of mind and skin symptoms. Frequent thirst and urge to urinate.Passing of very small amount of urine, dark in colour. Swelling particularly of the hands and feet and puffiness round the eyes.Unpleasant taste in the mouth and urine like odour to the breath. Persistent fatigue and shortness of breath. Decress of appetite and unintentional weight loss. Pale, dry and itchy skin. Muscular cramps and twitching. Headache, nausea, vomit and hiccups. Blood in vomit or stools likely. Hyaline casts are found in glomerular proteinuria. Red cell casts indicate glomerular hematuria, white cell casts imply the presence of renal parenchymal inflammation. Granular casts are composed of cellular remnants and debris. Fatty casts are usually associated with heavy proteinuria. The usual presentation of C.R.F. in Homeopathic hospital includes:
- Homeopathy treatment Patients with just diminished renal reserve.
- Homeopathy manage Patient with End Stage Renal Failure pending Hemodialysis and Renal Transplant.
- Homeopathy Patient already on long term Dialysis pending Renal Transplant.
- Homeopathic Management Complications in dialysis
- Homeopathy prevents
Post Renal Transplant Patients.
- Homeopathy treatment Patients with just diminished renal reserve. This is the best field for us to work but unfortunately, the number of cases presenting at this stage are very few. The individualized homoeopathic treatment does wonders here and has prevented a large number of cases progressing to stage of dialysis or renal transplant. The usual symptomatic presentation at this stage is vague with patients mostly complaining of nausea, anorexia and progressive weakness. The laboratory renal parameters are also not very seriously disturbed. The evolution of individualized totality comprising of the mental sphere, habits, past and family history require lots of patience and labor but the results are marvelous. Homoeopathy has already done a yeoman service to the society here as hemodialysis and renal transplant are not within easy reach of majority of population in under- developed countries.
- Homeopathy manage Patient with End Stage Renal Failure pending. This is the group of cases with maximum presentations in the clinics. Majority of these cases come to homoeopathic rescue as a last resort as they can’t afford long-term dialysis and transplant. The other small group of patients want to know the benefits of Homoeopathic treatment over dialysis and if Homoeopathic treatment be carried along with Hemodialysis? The clinical judgment is individualized and varies for every patient. Remember the correlation of uremic symptoms with renal functions varies front patient to patient.
- Homeopathy Patient already on long term Dialysis pending Renal Transplant. Homeopathy has a great role to play here. Research experiments in various hospitals reveals the following facts :
(a) Indicated homoeopathic remedies reduced the number of dialysis needed over a period of time.
(b) Indicated homoeopathic remedies reduce and overcome the complications associated with chronic dialysis therapy.
4. Homeopathic Management Complications in dialysis. Remember a chronic dialysis patient depends on a machine for his life. These patients develop a variety of psychiatric, neurologic and somatic disorders. A neurologic disorder ‘Dialysis dementia’ is a characteristic example. In the mental sphere, these patients become very depressive, their reduced physical abilities make them sad and depressive They become very irritable like They know that they have to depend on others, they tolerate and do not express the frustration like In the physical sphere infections, thrombosis and aneurysm formation occur in the Arterio-venous fistula. There is a high incidence of septic embolisation in these cases. The homoeopathic remedies Arnica, have immensely helped these cases.Heparin necessary during the hemodialysis procedures to prevent clotting leads to complications such as subdural hematoma and intracerebral hemorrhage. Arnica and different well-proved snake poisons in our Materia Medica are of great help here.
5. Homeopathy prevents Post Renal Transplant Patients.
The group of patients coming for homoeopathic advice after Renal Transplant is very limited. Homeopaths have very little experience with these patients and the results are not very encouraging. Most of the symptoms here are marked and distorted by immune-suppressive therapy. Immuno-suppressive therapy suppresses all immune responses and hence Homoeopathic treatment has not much role to play in organ rejection of transplant cases..We have observed that those cases with renal failure, being put on Dialysis and if they receive homoeopathy medication simultaneously, they require less frequent dialysis and their quality of life improves.